Visa - Italy Tourist Visa
Italy Tourist Visa Requirements.
1. Application form fully completed and signed by applicant. Form should be printed on A4 size paper then print should be taken in back to back page.
2. One recent passport size colored photograph (35 x40 mm wide) with white background, 70-80% face coverage, Photograph taken with a digital camera must be high quality colour and printed on photo-quality paper. Photograph should not be more than 6 months old. It should be glued to the form and not stapled.
3. Passport/Travel Document must: Have been issued within the previous 10 years, and its validity must not exceed 10 yrs.
4. At least have a validity of 6 months from the date of Travel.
-Have at least 2 Blank Pages.
-Overseas medical insurance with minimum coverage of Euro 30,000- for emergency hospital and repatriation expenses. (Photocopy).
5. Travel itinerary with travel dates, including a return flight reservation or ticket.
6. One set photocopy of Applicant’s Passport.
7. Proof of social or professional status.(for example cover letter detailing purpose of trip or leave authorization from the employer of the applicant.).
8. Availability of adequate financial means of the applicant:
9. Salary slips/certificates of the last three months and Form F16
10. Status of personal bank account for the last six months, in original letter from the bank. OR Original and one photocopy of Bank Guarantee ( “fidejussione bancaria”) from sponsor in Italy (if any) covering the expenses for the duration of stay as per the foreign exchange value (sse above mentioned table). The original will be returned with the passport.
11. Income tax challans (last three years) and Form 16
12. Foreign exchange endorsement on the passport and receipt.
13. Credit card copy with statement of credit limit.
14. Proof of Accommodation: Confirmed hotel bookings.
Invitation letter from the sponsor in Italy (“Lettera di invito”, see attached form).
15. Processing time is upto 10 to 15 working days. The Embassy reserves the right to request for further documents.